If you want to enjoy blacking online blackjack at some of the best casinos in the US, then you have come to the right place. You can play on the best software, using the best casino bonuses, which can all be found here on our blackjack casinos page.
Best Online Blackjack Casinos 2019
Due to blackjack being one of the most popular and favourable casino games in the gambling industry, it means that there is tough competition between casinos, to offer the best casino games, with the best bonuses and the best general all-round experience. This is why we have done the difficult part for you and have located the best online casinos for blackjack.
Choosing the Best Blackjack Online Casinos
There are multiple steps that our professionals take in order to choose the best blackjack casinos to recommend to players. Here is how we choose them and what you can also be on the lookout for.
Possibly the most important factor of a casino, in the eyes of a lot of customers, are the bonuses. This is a very common and also successful way in which casinos can draw in new players and convince them to register at their site. We have taken this into consideration to ensure that the casinos we are recommending to you, contain some of the most valuable and rewarding bonuses which will be useful to you when playing these table games.
The security of the casino is massively valuable to us. We want to make sure that the casinos that you are registering with, are the most secure. All of the casinos that we recommend to you, are licensed under a gambling commission, which means that all of your customer details are kept safe, as well as your financial information. These casinos have SSL encryption, which stops hackers being able to access your account.
Blackjack mobile is becoming increasingly important in the gambling industry as more and more players are resorting to their mobile devices to play their favourite online casino games. You can play blackjack in the same way on your mobile as you would on a desktop device. The blackjack mobile games are very efficient and easy to run, given that you have the suitable mobile devices, whether this be smartphone or tablet devices.
Real Money & Free Blackjack
You are able to play real money blackjack and also free blackjack on some of the casinos that we have recommended to you. This can certainly be useful to you, because it gives you the opportunity to try the blackjack games for free, working out strategies and getting general experience, before you then decide that you want to play for real money. Then once you play for real money, you are able to land some big wins.
We take a look at how fast a casino is at paying out the money that it owes players and also the pay-out percentage. The better the pay-out, the more likely we are to recommend it to you. This will improve your willing possibilities.
There are multiple variations of blackjack. Some players may play different variations, whilst others prefer to stick to the one that they know best. However, we still feel that it is necessary to recommend these to all customers to try. There are a lot of different software developers that have created different variations, so the casinos with the most, will be ranked better.
Types of Blackjack
As we established earlier, there are different types of blackjack that customers can play. These variations come with their own rules and betting options. If you are a player that sticks to one version of the game, then these other options may interest you and perhaps you should start to use the other versions.
- European Blackjack: European blackjack is one of the most popular types of blackjack. This blackjack game consists of 2 decks of cards. There are 4 main options that you can choose: hit, stand, double down, split.
- Perfect Blackjack: Perfect blackjack allows you to make a side bet on whether either you or the dealer will be dealt a pair. If you get a perfect pair (when the first 2 cards are matching, from the same suit) then you can get a pay-out of 25/1.
- Blackjack Surrender: This version is the same as the original in the way you play it. However, players do have the option to surrender, hence the name. You can do this after the first 2 cards are dealt, this will give you half of your stake back.
- Live Blackjack: This is the closest version of the game that we have to actual version of blackjack, where you are sat in a brick and mortar casino, around other players, in front of a live dealer. If you want that ultimately real experience, then this would certainly be the best option for you.
- Blackjack Switch: Players are able to have 2 hands at the same time. After the first 4 cards have been dealt to you, you then have the option to switch the top card from each hand to try and increase your chances of winning. As a side bet, there is a super match which will pay if the first 4 cards to the player contain either a pair, 2 pairs or 3 of a kind.
- Atlantic City: This is based on the type of blackjack that was played in casinos in Atlantic City. The rules differ from the original. The dealer is able to stand on 17 and they are able to see if they have blackjack. Players can split their cards up to 3 times on one round.
Blackjack Guides & Tips
There are a lot of different strategies and guides that you can read up on and implement in your blackjack games, in order to increaser your chances of winning or be more logical with your betting.
There are mathematical strategies that you can take into consideration, to justify the decisions you want to make. This seems quite boring and as though it is sucking the fun out of online blackjack, and it may well do so. Some strategies that you can consider include: Understanding card values, pair splitting, soft totals, hard totals, late surrender.
How to Play:
There are a lot of different ways in which you can play blackjack, which depend on the type of blackjack that you want to play. If you are a beginner, then learning the rules first would certainly be a good tip to listen to.
There are blackjack tips to consider. These tips are just simple words of advice and obviously they are not going to guarantee a win. These are just outcomes to expect or be on the look out for, based on previous experiences. For example, you can be guided on what value to stick on, to twist on, to split on, etc.
Managing your betting account efficiently is another good piece of advice that we would give you. Make sure you are betting what you can afford and also you are betting the right amount on hands. For example, if you double down, make sure it is on the correct hand.
Keep a calm mindset, do not make any rushed decisions, this is not an appropriate way in which you want to be playing blackjack. You need to keep a stable mindset and be confident in your decision making. If you think recklessly, you could lose more than you would if you were to stay calm and patient.
Play Online Blackjack Now!
Now that you understand the correct patterns of blackjack and what you can get out of it in terms of the types of blackjack games and also the tips that we have given you, you can now play for yourself. Whether you want to play the free play mode, in order to gain some experience, or play for real money and try and land some big money wins, you can pick the best casino for you and begin!
Blackjack Casinos FAQS
Here are some of the frequently asked questions that we have found in regards to blackjack and also blackjack casinos.
Where can I play blackjack for free?
There is a range of online casinos that allow you to play blackjack for free. Most casinos will allow you to try the free play mode beforehand. You can really benefit from the free play mode as it allows you to practice before playing for real.
What happens when I Bust?
When you go bust, you have exceeded the value of 21 and you automatically lose the round. The dealer can also go bust, in which case, you will automatically win the round.
What happens when I hit?
When you decide to hit, you are asking for another card off the dealer, this will then be added to the sum of the other cards in your hand.
What is a push?
A push can occur when you and the dealer stand on the same hand value. This will then cause the stake to be returned and you then go onto the next round.
Is blackjack purely luck or is there a technique?
This is a very common question that probably every blackjack player has thought about. There are a lot of good strategies that can be implemented to increase your chances of winning, but again there is the side of luck and chance involved which can overrule your strategies. You can only use some strategies and tips depending on what cars you have been dealt. The strategies are always useful to know but just realise that they might not always work.
What is insurance?
Insurance is a side bet that you are able to make. It basically covers you in case the dealer has blackjack from the 2 cards. Your insurance bet will pay out 2:1.
Are blackjack games rigged?
No, there are tests made to the casinos and their games to ensure that the games are not rigged and that each player is playing fairly.
Should I surrender if I am not confident with my cards?
If you surrender, then you only lose half of your betting stake. So if you are really not confident or you feel like you have been dealt a value that you are used to losing on, then maybe it might be worth surrendering, especially if you still have a lot that you can wager in your account.
What are the blackjack abbreviations?
Just like in most games, there are abbreviations for certain rules and outcomes, it makes it a lot easier. Here are some of the typical blackjack abbreviations.
- BSE – This stands for basic strategy edge and means that you can get better odds by using a basic strategy.
- DOA – This means to double down on your initial 2 cards.
- D10/11 – This means that you are only able to double down on 10s and 11s.
- DAS – This means that you can only double down when you split a pair.
- ESR – This allows you to early surrender. This is a rare rule to find, but it means that you can surrender if the dealer has 21.
- H17 – When the dealer has 17, he must hit.
- LSR – Late surrender. You can surrender your bet and only lose half of your bet. You can do this when the dealer has a non-natural blackjack.
- O/U – You can add more to your betting stake under and over 13.
- RSA – This means that you can re-split Aces.
- S17 – This means that the dealer must stand on 17.