Bitcoin is one of the newest trends to online casinos, and the way in which players fund their casino accounts. It could be due to the fact that using cryptocurrency is extremely easy to make deposits and withdrawals. Thanks to Casinos Corner, you can find the best Bitcoin Casinos in the US, right here!
Best US Bitcoin Casinos
Here is a list of the best Bitcoin casinos. With the amount of competition that there is, in the industry and the number of casinos that accept Bitcoin. It can be difficult to find the perfect Bitcoin casino, hence why our professionals have done the hard part for you and sourced the best casinos so that you don’t have to spend time researching them all. You can also read our casino reviews to see what all of the chosen casinos have to offer.
What is Bitcoin?
Over the years, there has been so many a lot of publicity surrounding Bitcoin, as it is being classed as the new modern-day currency. However, Bitcoin has been around for longer than people probably think. Bitcoin was founded back in 2009 and it reached the mainstream market back in 2011, where it was classed as the world’s first decentralized currency. Bitcoin functions through peer-to-peer marketplace and does not have a central bank, like other payment methods including US Dollars, British Sterling, Euro. This type of trading makes Bitcoin gambling so inventive. Now, Bitcoin has grown massively and is accepted across a lot of US casinos. Other e-commerce sites also accept Bitcoin.
Gaming Experience – Bitcoin Casino Games
Bitcoin casinos offer an excellent choice of games for players. Just like any other online casino, the software developers of the games are still happy to let casinos showcase their games, as it is not the game developers that taker the money, it is the casinos themselves.
It is not just slot games that accept bitcoin, it is all types of casino games. Therefore, even table games like blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat and more can allow you to make payments on these games using Bitcoin. The Bitcoin casinos are as competitive as other casinos in terms of the games, you can play hundreds of casino games.
With slots, there are different variations of slot games that you can play, this can include classic slots, video slots, 3D slots, progressive slots. In slot games, there are different lines that you can bet on, the more lines, the higher your chances are of winning. You can stake different amount on these games.
Some of the major casino game developers that you should be on the lookout for include Play N’Go, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft and more. These are all excellent developers who have produced games that are applicable with Bitcoin. One developer in particular, known as Ezugi, are able to host Bitcoin live casino games. This is a massive development for the cryptocurrency, as Live casinos is a hugely popular casino game type, due to how relatable it is to a live casino experience. The Bitcoin live casino games, of course allow you to make payments and bets using the cryptocurrency. It adds to the smooth betting experience.
How to Play Using Bitcoin?
Playing at online casinos using Bitcoin is the same as playing using any other form of payment method. The only difference is that bitcoin casinos use the cryptocurrency for transactions. In order to play these casino games that the Bitcoin casino offers, you will need to add Bitcoin funds to your casino account.
How to Make a Bitcoin Deposit
- You will need to create a Bitcoin wallet, in order to deposit and withdraw funds. You can do this through the Bitcoin site. When you get there, you have 2 different wallets that you are able to create, either a web-based wallet service, or a desktop wallet. For Bitcoin gambling, it is recommended that you set up a web-based wallet, as a desktop wallet require you to download some specific software onto your computer. When you open up a Bitcoin wallet, all you need to do is register using an email address and a password. If you think about it, the way in which you use Bitcoin for betting, it is similar to an e-wallet like PayPal or Skrill. When it comes to making a deposit or withdrawal, all you provide to the US casino is the email address.
- Once you have created your actual Bitcoin account, you will then need to fund it and fill your wallet. There are different ways in which you can fund your bitcoin wallet. Here are the following ways in which you can buy Bitcoins to put in your account.
- You can buy your own Bitcoin through your wallet. This is one of the quickest solutions to funding your account.
- There are some Bitcoin exchanges that allow you to trade using Bitcoin. Services like BTC China or Bitstamp let you trade using currencies such as Bitcoin. You can buy Bitcoin from here and also trade it in for other currencies.
- You are able to buy Bitcoin from other bitcoin users.
- Some cities will in fact have Bitcoin ATMs, where you can fill your wallet.
- Mining Bitcoins is the final possibility. In order to mine Bitcoin, you must use special software and solve math problems. Once you have sold a math problem, the users will provide you with Bitcoin.
- Once you have added funds to your Bitcoin wallet, then registered at a casino and selected bitcoin as your preferred method of payment, then you can make the deposit into your casino account. There are no card details required like with a card payment. All you need is your Bitcoin address. Head over to the payment section of the casino site, enter in your bitcoin address and the amount you wish to deposit, then confirm the deposit. You will also need to go onto bitcoin and choose the option to send money, enter in how much you would like to deposit and then enter in the casino address.
How to Make a Bitcoin Withdrawal
- Access your bitcoin casino account and head over to your account setting, where you can see options for withdrawing funds.
- Once you have chosen the option to withdraw, you will need to enter in your bitcoin address. Once you have done this and confirmed the withdrawal, the funds will then be transferred from the casino, to your bitcoin account.
- Once this has been completed, you can wait for the funds to reach your Bitcoin account.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Some online casinos allow customers to claim bonuses via Bitcoin. There is no denying that it is not massively accepted, and most casinos will not allow it, as they prefer customers to use other methods such as card payments. E-wallets are not even massively accepted but they are a more popular payment method as apposed to Bitcoin, so you can imagine the number of casinos allowing bitcoin as a valid bonus payment option.
Due to it growing it popularity, software providers are producing more and more Bitcoin games, which is leading to there being a rise in customers signing up to casinos using Bitcoin and this is causing more and more casinos to accept Bitcoin. It has a domino effect, because of these reasons, Bitcoin is becoming a payment method that is becoming more accepted to claim bonuses with.
There are some types of bonuses that you are able to claim using Bitcoin, this includes deposit bonuses, free spins bonuses and also no deposit bonuses. No deposit bonuses are the rarest types of bonuses that you can trigger, they do not require you to make any sort of deposit in order to receive the bonus. There are terms and conditions that come with each bonus, you will need to be aware of these.
There are some Bitcoin online casino sites that will offer free bitcoin as a bonus. This is more specifically to new customers; however, it can be rewarded to existing customers too. It is a great welcome bonus to have to attract new players, but also it can be used as a refer a friend bonus, where both you and your friend will benefit from this bonus. These free bitcoins will come with terms and conditions and you need to be CAUTIONS WUTH THESE. With free bonuses like this, there may be certain games in which you can use them on, for example slot games as free spins.
Safety & Security of Bitcoin
There is a lot of curiosity surrounding the safety of Bitcoin, as a lot of players do not understand what it is about and how it works. Especially when it is not related to a bank and it is a peer-to-peer marketplace, it means that some customers find it hard to trust it. There is no reason as to why they shouldn’t question it, especially when money is involved. It is just about having a better and deeper understanding on Bitcoin, to be able to trust them.
We can confirm that bitcoin is in fact one of the safest payment methods that you can use. By using bitcoin at online casinos, you are not having to expose your card details to the casino and instead all they get to see is your email address. Even though the casinos have SSL encryption, it is still that extra bit of reassurance from hackers being able to get your bank details, as all they have to work with is a Bitcoin address. Not only are the casinos encrypted, but also the Bitcoin wallets and software is too, therefore there are even more barriers of safety in place to ensure that you and your details are protected.
We can happily say that processing transactions using Bitcoin is very fast and efficient. It is actually classed as one of the fastest ways to transfer money. Bitcoin transfers can be processed immediately. Although sometimes that doesn’t happen, they say give it up to 15 minutes and the money should have transferred over. When the money is transferred, it can be classed as unconfirmed, but should be confirmed within a few hours.
Bitcoin is very generous to its players in the sense of withdrawals as well. A withdraw can be complete within 24 hours, which is a lot faster than what some of the alternative payment methods are offering. For example, card payments, these are one of the most popular forms of payment, yet you could be waiting days and days for the funds to reach your account. This makes Bitcoin casinos one of the best for pay out times.
A lot of banking options can charge small fees for processing transactions, specifically withdraws. This will only tend to be a small percentage fee. However, it is still a bit of an annoyance as it means that you are not receiving the full amount that you have withdrawn. Bitcoin on the other hand to no add on any additional fees, which is even more of a reason as to why you should consider them as your preferred method of payment, the amount that you withdraw, is the amount you get.
The minimum deposit amount and the minimum withdrawal amount tends to be quite low when using bitcoin. It can differ from casino to casino and therefore we can never be sure as to what the amount is, you must check the casino you wish to register with first.
BTC Casino Customer Support
Customer support is an important factor for a casino, and bitcoin casinos provide an excellent service. There is no difference in customer assistance from a Bitcoin casino, in comparison to another casino that offers a range of payment methods. There is no specific treatment of a customer that uses bitcoin compared to someone using card payments for example. It is down to the casino itself as to what customer support methods you can use.
Typically, at these online casinos, you are able to access 24/7 support. There are different methods that you can use. You can use live chat, email and also telephone support.
Advantages of Bitcoin in Casinos
- One of the main advantages of Bitcoin is the transactions speeds and process. It is so easy to make a deposit or a withdrawal using them. On top of this, there are no one else involved in the transactions, which means that there are no fees added on top and also the transactions are processed faster.
- No additional fees, which means that the amount you want to withdraw, is the amount that you will get. Some casinos may decide they want to change this and start to charge, but you can still find casinos that will not add fees.
- You can play anonymously using Bitcoin. The only piece of information that can be exposed to the online casinos is the email address. So unlike other payments where you could be exposing more financial details, this is not the case for Bitcoin, you only provide an address.
- Using the encryption of the casino and bitcoin, your transactions are so secure, more secure than most other methods. Bitcoin themselves have their own software that makes their customers safe.
Disadvantages of Bitcoin in Casinos
- Some of the winnings that you can receive from casinos, can be taxed. This seems a bit stupid when Bitcoin is not an official currency, however, due to it having a value, it can incur a tax.
- After you have submitted a payment from Bitcoin, you cannot reverse the payment or undo it. You can only have your payment refunded by the casinos themselves.
- The value of Bitcoin changes a lot and can change at any time. There was a time where Bitcoin was so profitable, even the smallest amount was worth a lot, however that has dropped a little over the years. This can be an issue because the value of it as you first see it, may not be the value later on. Due to it being a new currency, it is difficult to put a value on it and this causes the change in value.
Our Final Thoughts…
Hopefully, from this page, you have learnt that bitcoin could be an excellent choice of payment method for you to use. Of course, you will need to do your research on Bitcoin itself and see how the value of it can fluctuate. It is a good alternative to use, especially if you are someone who worries a lot about casino security. This cryptocurrency is one of the safest payment methods that you will find. Payments with this currency can be made anonymously too, which is massively beneficial for a lot of people, because it therefore means that you do not need to have it seen on your bank statement, and none of your details are exposed, you can keep yourself quiet and just have fun.
Bitcoin Casino FAQs
Do all casinos accept Bitcoin?
Unfortunately, not, there are some casinos that do not accept Bitcoin, and this could be due to how new it is and also how casinos struggle to value Bitcoin due to it constantly changing. With it being new, it doesn’t have a mass amount of popularity and not enough customers are using it in the industry for more casinos to accept it.
It is legal to gamble using Bitcoin?
Yes, if you are a gambler that wants to use Bitcoin, then you can find a casino that will accept it. We have a list of Bitcoin casinos to choose from. Bitcoin is a legal method of payment and it can be used to gamble; it is just about finding the casinos that allow you to use it.
Are Bitcoin online casinos safe?
Yes, Bitcoin online casinos are safe and regulated. All of the casinos that we offer to you are licensed under a gambling commission. These commissions are there to ensure that the customers and their details are safe, as well as also being able to provide a fun experience that is acceptable to customers. This includes making sure the bonuses are applicable and not misleading.
What personal information do I need to register with Bitcoin?
When you register with Bitcoin itself on the bitcoin site, there are a range of details that are exposed to the casino. A lot of personal details can be asked, which is fine. Bit when it comes to the casinos, all they need is the email that you are using.
What is the minimum and maximum deposit amount?
Bitcoin does not actually have a minimum deposit amount. But that does not mean that the casino might not enforce one. Casinos can decide that they want to put a cap on the amount that you are able to deposit and also withdraw.
Does Bitcoin work on mobile devices?
Yes, Bitcoin is mobile optimised so that customers can use it on desktops as well as smartphones and tablets. BTC casinos are applicable on mobile, they come with their own mobile site versions. This means that just like how you would access a Bitcoin casino on a computer, you would do the same on mobile.
Do I need to download Bitcoin software?
In some cases, you will need to download some Bitcoin software in order to make a deposit and also to min more bitcoin. However, you do not necessarily need to download anything. If you want to create a Bitcoin wallet on the hard drive of your computer, then you will need to download the correct software onto your computer. But you could decide to create a web-based wallet, where you don’t need the software.